Engagement on your B2B content – likes, comments, shares – means the algorithms will give it more visibility.
Why? Because B2B content engagement is an indicator, it’s of interest or value (or entertaining) and therefore worth showing to some more people.
And that goes for social media posts and stuff on your website.
So how can you encourage engagement?
Here is 60-seconds worth of ideas covering ease of engagement, responding to engagement and CTAs (call to action).
How do you encourage engagement on your B2B content?
Want more B2B content tips? Check out my recent posts:
- 60-seconds on…How to encourage B2B content engagement
- Press interview tip: Understanding the journalist’s agenda
- How to make your B2B press release repel journalists
- The myth of ‘sounding professional’ in B2B writing
- And another thing…How to keep B2B writing focused
Or sign up for my monthly digest of B2B content tips. The first edition of the B2B Content Clinic newsletter is coming soon.