Engagement on your B2B content – likes, comments, shares – means the algorithms will give it more visibility.
Why? Because B2B content engagement is an indicator, it’s of interest or value (or entertaining) and therefore worth showing to some more people.
And that goes for social media posts and stuff on your website.
So how can you encourage engagement?
Here is 60-seconds worth of ideas covering ease of engagement, responding to engagement and CTAs (call to action).
How do you encourage engagement on your B2B content?
Want more B2B content tips? Check out my recent posts:
- B2B Content marketing: Selling without the sell
- Finding a strong story angle for B2B press releases
- Video: Press interviews and using ‘no comment’
- What is content repurposing, and why repurpose?
- Video: Post-event content strategy – are you making the most?
Or sign up for my monthly digest of B2B content tips. The first edition of the B2B Content Clinic newsletter is coming soon.